QualityWe provide the highest quality of our services and manufactured products. Lanwar Cosmetics works in accordance with the guidelines of Good Manufacturing Practice (in accordance with ISO PN 22716: 2009 and Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EC) No. 1223/2009). We carry out quality control at every stage of production, from the selection and qualification of the supplier to the stability testing of cosmetics on sale.
Our control covers:
- all supplies of cosmetic raw materials and packaging,
- intermediate products at critical (developed on the basis of risk analysis) manufacturing stages,
- finished products - microbiological, physicochemical monitoring,
Documentation in accordance with GMP requirements is kept for each manufactured product
and at the client's request, stability tests are carried out and process validation is carried out.
External researchWe are a producer of the highest class cosmetics. Therefore, we must be sure that the preparations we make are not only safe, but also effective and modern. Hence one
one of the most important areas of our company's operations is research conducted jointly with research units (including the Faculty of Chemistry of the Adam Mickiewicz University), thanks to which we can be sure that we offer the highest quality of care products.
We work with certified external laboratories ensuring the highest quality of research in the field of
- application and apparatus,
- release of active substances (release profile),
- percentage distribution in the mass of active substances,
- maintenance test (challenge test),
- safety assessments,
- compatibility with packaging material.
HygieneModern cosmetics are increasingly sensitive to external factors means that the production process must take place in very hygienic conditions.
In our production plant, we place the main emphasis on ensuring the highest hygiene standards, which is confirmed by tests of microbiological purity of both our products and the production environment itself.